I still feel like dying

 Today, sadness flooded my pores

My eyes became burning rivers

My voice turned into shapeless screams

Howling in pain and despair


When I ask myself why, I tend to think of him

My beloved Fernando, taken away from me

I still call his name when my body starts shaking

As if he would come from then next room 


I know now I allowed this sadness to grow

It has been wrapped around my brain since I was a little girl

It has been taught to me through every act of violence

It has been eating me inside for my whole life 


My agony wants to escape

It chews on my insides until I have nothing left in my stomach 

My agony wants a way out and all I can do is try to find it

To find an exit, to find a way to stop


At the end of the day, I still feel like dying.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas