François

He called me "my little Dani" or "my lovely Dani" everytime
Then he held me in a inescapable embrace, his huge body like a house, his arms like shields around me, his "pretty one"
Everytime he would ask the same question
"You're a pretty one, aren't ya?"
We could be doing anything or nothing
We could be commenting on the quality of beds
We could be discussing the concept of perspective while smoking cigars in his balcony
We could be walking on the streets with our hands timidly touching each other every other second
Never holding, he would never try to take my freedom
Instead, he'd walk the streets and the clouds with me
We could be sitting on the sand like on the first night we met, watching the ocean as if waves of electricity between us
We could be asking different questions
He would still smile sideways, look at me with his chocolate eyes and ask
"You're a pretty one, aren't you, my lovely Dani?"
His words smelled like fresh coffee and tasted like cloudy love
It didn't matter the shape they took, it was as sweet as love everytime
Our time was short but we remain infinite
On the beach at night
Sharing croque monsieurs at midnight
Considering jumping on mattresses
Being not who we were meant to be, but who we wanted to be
Because he once told me "This is a beautiful moment", I decided to make every moment as beautiful as possible.


 To François

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas