On things I needed to say to a handful of people

 You, oh you

Who I once believed loved me 

Unconditionally and inequivocally

You who I once called my love

My sister 

My person 

You have failed me completely 

You have left me to drown 

While making yourself the hero 

Of the story 

You are not a fucking genius 

You are not a fucking martir

You are not a fucking savior

No, you are way more fucked up 

Than I am 

And I hereby take every single right 

You once had 

To say that you're deserving of my love

Or any kind of love at all

You're sickness and you're a toxin

You're poisonous and venomous 

You are unworthy and sad

And I wish I could say that the poverty

Of you

Makes me sad

But it doesn't 

I do not pity you

I will never forgive you

I will never forget 

How cruel and absolutely small 

You are

I do not forgive you 

And I will always remember the love

The love I gave you 

Unwarranted and undeserved 

You are worth no love

No forgiveness 

And absolutely no more words 

You are now left to rot

And I will gladly watch as your paint wears off 

Your skin becomes more and more grey

And the sadness that is your so called love

Shall never be inflicted on anyone ever again 

That's my only wish

You should never be allowed to love

Or to be loved 

And because I love deeply and inequivocally

I hereby sentence you to a life of mirrors

Forever facing your own decadence.


For Paulo, Camila, Laisa, Karen, and every single person who feels they fit in this role. Rot. 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas