On my worst break up

I can't see through the thickness of my tears
I am shaking
I feel like someone who you invited
To make a wish in a magic fountain
And I was so involved in your deceiving
I leaned in
The rabbit hole stared up
And with no alarm or reason, you push me in

-

There was a lot of screaming.  A lot of yelling. A lot of begging.
Still, you didn't shed a tear.
You, looking at me, a fever of opinions
You, willing to destroy me and blame it on my disorder
Bipolar girl, I made you sad.
You made me come undone.

-

There are many pills
And alcohol
And crying
And smoking
I was passed out in my bed
Someone lifted me and told me to eat
I was too tired
I am too tired to be awake
I'm too tired of being alive

-

A whole story has been stained
There's no more love
Only lies

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas