Magic trick

Hey, are you still there?
I've been looking for you in other people
Still didn't find it
You disappeared just like a magician
Everyone saw the trapdoor before I could

-

Hey, I can't quite recall how we got here
Could you remind me what it felt like?
You said your feelings were just over
They disappeared on a regular Sunday
Took their motorcycle helmet and left
The door still sways to the wind, open.

-

Hey, who is this?
I'm sorry,  I can't recall anything but the pain
My feelings are little daggers poking shallow holes in my heart
I still feel them, but they make me tired
Like swimming under the rain to find out that nobody noticed my body washed up ashore

-

Regards, foreigner
I can understand you're a ghost from the past
I know your feelings may have been hurt by every "stay the fuck away from me"
My feelings? Oh, they were a fantasy
Fairy dust, a dissolving spell
Dissipated. Disappeared. Like baby teeth.
You don't understand?
I don't want to explain it again.
I thought we were magic, but no
We were just a trick

-

Can I help you with something?
Have a nice day.

-

Goodbye.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas