Mildly

I wish you everything average
Nothing that comes near exaggeration
Nothing that is too much
I wish you the color beige
I wish you sunsets in pastel tones
And mornings never too bright
I wish you a lifetime without storms
And beaches with no waves where the water is just like the one that comes out of the shower
I wish you a decent wife
Quick blowjobs, only missionary sex, cowgirl if it's your birthday and she's feeling naughty
I wish you surprise parties on your birthday, every birthday, until it's no longer a surprise
I wish you the color red every Christmas
I wish you a world in which you can only have frozen yogurt but never ice cream
I wish you mild happiness and zero drama
I wish you no butterflies, no alarms, no surprises
I wish you a lot of money and success and people who love you for your money and success, because that is the only thing you really value
I wish you to travel the world, but never with me
I wish you no intensity. I wish you only fall in love 60%. I wish you get married and have kids and never once wonder if you did the right thing.
I wish you discussions about the flavor of the wine, the stock market and cashmere.
I wish you bland cities.
I wish you organized fun.
I wish you controlled love.
I wish you nothing like me.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas