Prayers and wishes

I just thought of how you told me of your pains
that your deepest wish was to simply step outside and breath
and feel good.

It made me wonder about the thing you said you regret the most
taking that great thing you had for granted
assuming it would always be there

So now I wonder if you will think of me two months from now
and regret taking me for granted while deeply wishing for something simple
that I was there, with you, and it felt good.

So now I ask myself if you'll be jealous three months from now
thinking of how they treat my body wrong,
how they won't ever touch me the way you did

I wonder if you will drink water and feel my taste
I wonder if you will go mad at the idea of other men tasting it
I wonder if every women who will cross your path will be doused on the sound of my name
I wonder if you will regret not being here

And while I do all this thinking and wondering, damn,
I still wish we were together.
When they didn't let me in, I was certain you would work your magic and solve everything,
because you do what you want and you wanted to be with me.
I didn't know that you wouldn't let me in either.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas